Re-opening Friday 17th July.
We are excited to announce our return. We will not be able to perform any treatments on the face for the mean time due to government guidelines however we can ensure all other treatments will be performed with added caution.
We ensure a safe and controlled environment for our staff and clients. As fully qualified beauty therapists we have the added support of our training in health and safety which covers infection control along with the government guidelines we will be prepared for our return.
Precautions we will be taking:
- Appointment only entry – 48 hours before you appointment you will be asked a series of questions.
- Mandatory face mask on entry.
- Clients must come alone to appointments.
- Sanitise hands on entry and exit.
- PPE for staff- single use mask, aprons, gloves for each client.
- 15 minute gaps in between each client to clean, ventilate rooms and to avoid many clients in at one time.
- Regular cleaning disinfecting in all common areas.